Since we now support syncing of notebooks with Box.com, here is a step by step walkthrough of how to get this trio working. We’ll assume you have no Box.com account, and if you do – just skip to step B.
Watch Box.com sync in action:
Table of contents:
1. Go to www.box.com and click Sign Up button in the top right corner.
2. Choose Personal Free plan (unless you need a multi-user environment for your company).
3. Fill in your details and mark that checkbox that you agree to everything.
4. Check your email and click on the confirmation link. You are all set!
5. Download Box Sync application.
Now you can either move your OneNote files to Box, or setup Box in Outline+ on the iPad.
1. Just locate your notebook folder and move it to My Box Files. Remember to move the entire folder!
2. Launch Box application on your PC and click Start Sync
Your notebook is now synced to Box.
1. Purchase Outline+ in AppStore.
2. Launch Outline+ and tap Open From and select Box.
3. Login to Box using your email address and password.
4. Tap on your notebook and it will be downloaded to your iPad.
1. In the list of notebooks long-tap on a notebook you want to make available in the cloud and select Share, then Box.
It will be uploaded to Box and you can download it to your PC.
It is also possible to access your notebooks from Box app on your iPad. To do it, simply select one of sections in your notebook’s folder and entire notebook will be downloaded to the iPad and synced from now on.
Any questions? Please ask, we are here to help!